Power supplies for the UTPLinks video, data & power, twisted pair transmission system.
The PS115 power supply provides 10 Amps of current for fixed cameras and P/T/Z. Power is provided to the CX452 crossover unit in the UTPLinks system for power insertion and distribution to cameras by the CX452 unit. The number of cameras and/or P/T/Z units that can be powered by the PS115 is dependent upon the current requirements of the equipment being powered. Contact Nitek tech support for information regarding specific P/T/Z equipment. The PS115 can be located at a mid-span position; i.e. IDF closet or at the head-end. These power supplies must be located in close proximity to the CX452 crossover units.
• Power is provided to cameras and P/T/Z units in a closed, self-contained system
• PS115 units mount in a 19″ rack
• Easy to install and configure
• Designed to be compatible with Structured Cabling standards
• Video, data & power can be run in the same Category 5 cable without interference